13/10/2012

DesignCrowd error login

12:56 by robert ·
I'm a little worried that I cannot access my account on DesignCrowd.
DesignCrowd is a great site, but unfortunately seems to have alot of problems. Last days I've noticed a few errors on website but nothing to worry about. Everything works fine until now.
Tried many times to access my account there... My browser returns every time the same page.

Last year they also have some security issues. I hope it will not happen again!

Please, if you have the same problem in accessing your account on DesignCrowd, leave a message here.
Thanks for your reply guys!


LE:
Everythings are fine now! I'm able to access my account.
Here are DesignCrowd answer:


Thank you DesignCrowd!

3 Comments:

Anonymous said...
13 October 2012 at 14:23

Same here

Daniel said...
13 October 2012 at 14:26

Hi, I have the same problem. I am really curious what's happening. 2 of my watched projects are closing in 1 day and I can't upload my design. hope it will work tomorrow...

robert said...
14 October 2012 at 06:23

Everythings are fine now!

Google+ Followers

Popular Posts

Follow by Email

Followers

Quotes

It has become appallingly obvious that our technology has exceeded our humanity - Albert Einstein

All of the biggest technological inventions created by man - the airplane, the automobile, the computer - says little about his intelligence, but speaks volumes about his laziness ~ Mark Kennedy

Civilization advances by extending the number of important operations which we can perform without thinking of them ~ Alfred North Whitehead
eXTReMe Tracker